Roles and Responsibilities Sales Application Engineer:
- Maintain expert level of TOMRA product equipment and related applications.
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
- Articulate technology and product applications to both business and technical users.
- Assist in the design and development of new products and tools necessary to make target applications success full.
- Performs application tests on a wide range of TOMRA equipment and challenge results continuously to obtain maximum customer satisfaction.
- Performs product demonstrations to potential customers. Can be both in-house or during demo weeks at location. All with the purpose of convincing potential customers to invest in TOMRA equipment.
- Takes responsibility during all steps in the process of a demonstration. From gathering customer sorting requirements to preparation, performing the demo, cleaning and providing a detailed test report.
- Provides application support internally and externally. Takes responsibility of application related issues and makes sure everything is done to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Provides English written test reports and application information
- Respects and strives to achieve personal and team objectives
- Identify customer’s needs and sales opportunities to help future growth.
- Travel to project sites worldwide to support all application related issues.
- Good verbal and non-verbal communicator, brightness, clarity
- Competitive, strives for maximum performance
- Customer minded
- Good positive drive
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- Eye for detail
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Can deal with pressure and deadlines
- Looks continuously for improvements
- Challenge himself with the others of the team
- Is critical and high demanding
- Can deal with stress and unexpected issues
- Coordinates his own projects and follows up accordingly
- Is pro-active.
- Always looking for new opportunities
- Takes responsibility
Bachelor in Technology / Engineering
Other skills / abilities:
- Very good knowledge of English and preferably Dutch. French, German or Spanish is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Available to travel 25-30% of the time
How to apply?
Send your resume to TSS-Jobs.BE@tomra.com