Roles and Responsibilities:
Daily, you’ll be energized by:
- Managing Marketing Automation software as core administrator
- Building and executing marketing campaigns to drive demand
- Creating global and local lead nurture programs and lead to revenue models
- Creating white papers, blogs, e-books and other content
- Monitoring industry content for repurposing
- Developing a bi-monthly customer newsletter
- Creating customer testimonials globally, both in written and video format
- Managing integration of CRM and lead flows
- Track performance of campaigns and offer optimization suggestions
Candidate profile: Required Skills
If this all sounds like a fit, you’re probably:
- Passionate about Marketing and Technology
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment and is flexible/adaptable
- Energized by managing multiple projects at the same time whilst paying strict attention to detail
- Experienced in customer focused inbound and e-nurturing marketing (through Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, … or similar)
- Able to interface effectively with different stakeholders worldwide
- Dynamic, eager to learn and test new things
- Motivated, goal oriented and persistent
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar marketing design function
- You speak and write fluent English; other languages are an asset
You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications.
You are passionate about the broader mission of TOMRA to create a more sustainable world through better use of resources and join thousands of colleagues worldwide who share a strong conviction about this mission.
TOMRA is known for investing significantly in professional development, offering competitive short-term and long-term compensation, and enabling career paths that can span different sectors, geographies, and roles.
If this all sounds like a potential fit, we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to TSS-Jobs.email@example.com before August 15th 2019.