Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing TOMRA’s products of today is your business. You are responsible for managing the delivery of new (sensor) technologies for the various modules of our machines. The scope consists of, but is not limited to: sensors, interfaces, illumination, high speed actuator controls and processing systems.
- You keep an eye on budget, time and responsibilities. You plan & execute technology development projects from initiation until industrialisation, in alignment with current machine development projects and resources.
- Risk management means a lot to you while showing a solution driven and constructive attitude.
- Being a true team player, you generate deep understanding about the project requirements by proactively cooperating closely with all teams and stakeholders involved in the project. This is both internally in Leuven, internationally (Dublin, Eindhoven, Koblenz) and with external partners.
- Within the company you act as ambassador of our technology projects. You give status updates, report progress and risks while enthusiastically discussing with other company stakeholders including the senior management.
- You have good communication skills oral & written
- You are flexible
- You are a team worker
- You are passionate about organising cross-disciplinary projects at the interface between engineering and technological sciences. You have a pragmatic, solution oriented and determined working style.
- You have a proven track record in managing multi-partnered industrial projects and can practise formal project management.
- You enjoy interacting with people that can have diverse backgrounds, different to yours. You convince people of the value of (y)our projects and ideas.
- Your experiences with sensor technology, imaging, spectroscopy etc. are a plus.
- You like to travel on a regular basis both to other TOMRA sites or customers’ sites, both domestic and abroad.
- You have excellent English communication skills in writing as well as orally. Other languages, especially Dutch are assets.
You have a strong foundation in Engineering or Physics (Master’s degree)
How to apply:
Please send your resume to TSSfirstname.lastname@example.org