Roles and Responsibilities Technical Trainer:
- Design technical trainings in order to meet the needs of service
- Provide training for customers, agents & Tomra employees
- Ensures the necessary documentation and didactical material to support the trainings
- Provides technical training, both in-house and externally
- Evaluate the quality of the training and correct if necessary
- Evaluate the participants and keeps their supervisor posted about their training level
- Keep the own technical knowledge up-to-date by continually remaining a player in technical production and/or service
- Create content for and administer the digital learning platform
You are a good presenter, creative and you meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience as a trainer in a technical area, preferably in a B to B environment
- You are a good teacher and coach who gives the necessary support and offers open and honest feedback to stimulate an open communication
- You are result-driven, through planning and with strong organisational skills
- You don’t hesitate to take the initiative and are pro-active
- Fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French and other languages are a plus.
- A bachelor degree or higher in a technical expertise or through relevant experience in technical equipment.
- Experience in training
- You like to work in a team
- You like to work in an international environment
- You communicate smoothly so you can inform and train end-users & starters.
- You like to share your knowledge
- You are flexible and capable to travel to customers & other TOMRA plants. ( 40-50 days/year)
- Knowledge of digital learning platforms is a plus
How to apply?
Please send your resume to TSSemail@example.com