The Service Team is currently seeking a Field Service Engineer who will help us continue our sky-rocketing growth. This role is ideal for electromechanical professionals who want to help change the world.
As the Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for visiting customer locations to provide superior service on TOMRA sophisticated equipment, commission newly installed equipment at customer facilities, providing customer training on maintenance and offer ideas about improvement possibilities from quality to efficiency and profitability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Install new or modified equipment at customer facilities to ensure full functionality according to specifications.
- Perform all mechanical, electric, electronic and optical tuning and setup.
- Analyze, evaluate, and diagnose equipment problems independently.
- Conduct customer-training sessions on utilization and basic maintenance of system.
- Service and maintain installed equipment and preventive maintenance visits.
- Manage and control tools, test equipment, technical documentation and other assigned equipment.
- Assist and support customers in a professional manner
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, internal and external associates, and management
- Other duties may include, but are not limited to, instructing/training customers on operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Extensive domestic and international travel, with up to 80 %
- Experience in field service and customer support.
- Valid passport or ability to obtain one required for travel
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Working knowledge of basic analog and digital circuits, electrical power circuits, PLC circuits.
- Understanding of test equipment such as oscilloscopes and voltmeters.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and configurations.
- Strong analytical skills to work on problems of a diverse scope.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office products; Word, Excel and PPT
- Ability to read schematics
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with customers in the English language are necessary.
- 2+ years experience as a Field Service Engineer
- Experience in electronic system troubleshooting
- Fluent in Spanish and/or other languages
Ability to work in Food processing plants, farms, cold storage facilities, and outside in high/low temperatures
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to apply:
Submit your resume to email@example.com.